Saturday, December 8, 2012

Collaboration


Collaboration is an essential element for successful teaching and a significant part of my repertoire. I regularly share with and learn from colleagues to ensure the best possible instruction for all students. My students also benefit from working alongside each other in meaningful ways. Besides day-to-day collaboration, I have embarked on occasional projects that go beyond the classroom to incorporate school and community.

"Befriending the Cloud" is a presentation I recently gave at the Google for Education Summit here in Bangkok. The purpose was to share with other educators the process and benefits of my students' recent exchange with University of Akron pre-service teachers, as described in earlier posts.


Here are some samples of other collaborations I have undertaken to benefit my students and include the wider community in our classroom learning: 
I'm always interested in collaboration opportunities, and learning about ways in which other educators go beyond the classroom, so please share your experiences and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment